Sunday, January 17, 2016

books bought this week


Night Quest by Susan Krinard - I have a weakness for Mills and Boon Nocturne, there's usually two per month but I only found 1 in O'Connell Street Easons, sigh.
Ten poems about Knitting - bought in Hodges Figgis (who need to update their site) using a Book Token
Knit Wear Love by Amy Herzog, I've been eyeing this one for a while.

Last week I picked up a few too.

Blood Red by Mercedes Lackey - I read the sequel recently. I'm fond of her and her writing.
Dragonwriter edited by Todd McCaffrey - Anne McCaffrey was one of the first SF authors I've ever read and I nabbed this, then I spotted that several of my favourite authors, like Mercedes Lackey, Elizabeth Moon and Lois McMaster Bujold have contributions and I was very happy, a happiness tinged with sadness that she's gone.
Pelzmantel by K.T. Laity - I follow her on Twitter and have met her, I reckon I should really read her.
The Revenant of Thraxton Hall by Vaughn Entwistle - sounds interesting, could be irritating.
The Harry Clarke Colouring Book - I have a weakness for colouring books and Harry Clarke and thankfully the pages are blank on one side, unfortunately the information is on the opposite page, making deconstruction if you wanted to frame one of them a bit awkward.




No comments: